The MD Dashboard serves to be a transparent communication tool to our Mater Dei community.
At MDHS the Health & Safety protocols have several mitigation strategies to limit exposure risk to students and staff They are as follows:
- Face coverings are required by all parties indoors, on campus at all times
- Hand hygiene is reinforced in classrooms and across the campus
- Active screening occurs for any visitors entering campus during school time
- When a student who has tested positive for COVID-19 is identified, the MD Exposure Management Protocol is initiated
- Contract tracing is completed so all potentially exposed parties are immediately notified
MDHS continues to follow guidelines from the California Department of Health and Orange County Public Health Agency. The dashboard serves to be a transparent communication tool to our Mater Dei community.
A special one year reflection on
Mater Dei through COVID.
For the latest information, please visit the OC Health Care Agency’s COVID website. If you are awaiting test results or test positive for COVID-19 and have been associated with the Mater Dei High School campus, students or employees, you will be asked to provide this information to the OC Health Care Agency. In addition, please contact our school nurse, Shannon Brown email@example.com.
From the Superintendent of OC Catholic Schools
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting