Mater Dei High School Home
Congratulations to our August Monarchs of the Month, Ava McCaffrey & Jacob Stephen!
Revised as of 8/19/2021.
Check out the latest edition of the official magazine of Mater Dei.
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! Follow this link for all the info you need to be prepared for the upcoming school year.
Mater Dei High School is dedicated to the mission of Catholic education, as envisioned in Church documents and teachings, rooted in the charism of Honor, Glory, and Love.
All MD families are required to annually update their medical information in Appryse, MD's Health Record Database.
Time: 6:30 AM – 7:30 AM
Location: 3rd Floor of the Parking Structure
Uniquely Mater Dei
- 184 Zip Codes
- 124 Feeder Schools
- 75.3% Catholic/ 24.7% Non Catholic
Faith & Service
- 45K+ Hours Given Per Year
- 600+ Organizations
- 160 Average Hours Per Graduate
- 53 Honors Courses
- 22 AP Courses
- 109 Electives
Nationally Recognized Athletics
- 25 Sports Teams
- 71% Athletes on Honor Roll
- 23 Gatorade Players of the Year
- 82 Courses
- 48% of student body
- 70% of Artists on Honor Roll
Global Alumni Network
- 30K+ Worldwide
- Robust Alumni Business Network
- 20% Faculty Staff are Alumni